Tuesday, July 23, 2013
Professor Wesley
We haven't had the chance to really connect on the level that you and some of the other students. My experience in this class has been very interesting. We have some of the craziest class discussions and people in the class are comfortable enough to even curse in front of you. Although it may not seem true, I believe your class has helped me to pace myself when I have long papers. There has been a couple of times when I felt as if I couldn't make it through the program because all the work assigned had me going crazy. I appreciate your tough love and "no slack" mentality. In the beginning, I was thinking that college isn't much harder than high school, unfortunately I was wrong. You quickly shut that thought down! I see that you don't play no games.... none at all!!!! I didn't understand that until it was too late and I already had a bad grade in your class. I didn't feel like I was doing too bad on anything but the Sula quizzes. I will miss you though Professor Wesley, even though you did diss a song that I really liked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment