Tuesday, July 2, 2013

1920 Pretty Woman

If your mother was a prostitute, and you had a child, would you introduce your child to your mother?
I wouldn't introduce them until I felt my child had a clear understanding of what a prostitute is. I don't want my mother to influence my child to do anything I don't approve of. Unless she is willing to straighten up for my child she doesn't deserve to be apart of my child's life. Once she makes the much needed changes then she is more than welcomed. As far as letting my child be friends with a child like Sula, I would approve. I approve as long as they agree to hang out at my house and not hers. That childs mother is "easy". Shes a home wrecker and I wouldn't let her be around my child acting like that. I want my child to hold on to her innocents for as long as she can.

No comments:

Post a Comment