Tuesday, July 9, 2013
1937- What a friend!
Sula, Sula, Sula!!!! She has come back to town after ten years, and its been hell for everyone. She bothers everyone, especially her bestfriend Nel. She caught Sula fucking her husband. Nel handled it a whole lot different than I would have. She stood there and looked at them for a minute. I wouldn't have done that, I would have lost all of my mind. Regardless of the fact that I wasn't in love with him, he is still my husband, which means he is off limits. The females in class have agreed that if we were actually in Nels shoes we would raise hell. The guys on the other hand didn't have much to say about the situation. For the first time in about three weeks they were quiet. That girl Sula is completely nuts. She told Eva (her grandmother) that she just might burn her in her sleep the same way that Eva did Plum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment