Wednesday, July 3, 2013

1922- Land of weirdos

I'm starting to think that the people that all of the people that live in Sula's town are crazy. They do the strangest things and in their minds its okay. I would be terrified if a group of older men stood around at an ice cream shop and waited for little girls to walk by. In our class discussion we talked about how men just yell random things at women, and when the woman smiles or laughs she's basically telling the guys that she likes it.
Chicken little is a little boy that is introduced in the book. I cant lie, when I first read that name I thought about the movie Chicken Little.

 
Chicken little (the boy) was adventurous, he wanted to climb a tree. Sula took him up in the tree and that made his day. They were having so much fun, that Sula thought it would be cool to swing him around. He slipped and drowned. I believe this is why my mother always told me not to play around water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment